New updates at Westboro Tennis & Swim Club
Based on Governor Baker’s approval of Phase III which is scheduled to begin on July 6th, we will be opening Fitness and Indoor tennis. As you know, the outdoor pool and outdoor tennis have been opened since June 22nd and Summer Camp started on June 29th. Summer memberships (prorated), tennis programs, and camp are still available. As we instituted inside our main building and at the pool, we will continue with our new procedures when we open fitness designed to keep our valued members and staff safe and healthy. These new policies include:
- Adjusted operating hours: 6am-8pm Monday thru Thursday, 6am- 7pm Friday and 8am-4pm Saturday and Sunday to allow for additional cleaning and sanitizing.
- Note: Outdoor pool remains open 5am-8pm Monday thru Friday and 7am-8pm Saturday and Sunday. Lap swim and family swim hours can be found on the website.
- Limiting club capacity to adhere to 50% guideline (each site will have a designated number you can find upon entry).
- Adding to our existing continuous cleaning protocols with deep-cleaning and disinfecting processes routinely during the day.
- Requiring all members, vendors and staff to have their temperature taken upon arrival at the club each time they visit.
- Requiring members to wear masks while inside the club, including during workouts with the ability to remove mask if no one is within 10 feet.
- Adjusting the workout area to ensure machines are at least 6 feet apart.
- Temporarily prohibiting some amenities such as group exercise and babysitting (personal training will remain available in environments that allow for safe social distancing).
- Restricting locker use to ensure there is a 6-foot minimum distance between in-use lockers (during this time showers and towel service will be unavailable).
- Outlining distancing on the floors of the clubs with arrows and line spacing.
- Providing all employees with masks to be worn at all times inside the club.
- Reminding employees and members to frequently wash their hands and utilize sanitizing stations.
Based on conversations with participants from Spring registration that were impacted by
the club closure as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, we are offering several options to apply your credit balance to upcoming programs in the next few months.
Contact: Michael Zatsiorsky, MsZatsiorsky@nullmsn.com
Contact: Brian Doherty, email@example.com
Contact: Jessica Kaiser, Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Eric Wojo, Eric.email@example.com
Check the website for more details including Covid-19 protocol and promotional offers for programs to apply credit balance.
Billing which has been on freeze since April 1st will resume in July.