Westboro Tennis and Swim Club is committed to improving the quality of life within our community by providing a clean, comfortable, state-of-the-art facility serviced by a courteous, knowledgeable staff. Through our “5 Steps to Life Change” wellness model it is our goal to educate, train, and challenge our community to live a healthy lifestyle through controlling heart disease, diabetes risk factors, weight management, maintaining healthy joints, and lifestyle modification.
Our Fitness and Wellness programs at Westboro Tennis & Swim Club comprise a large part of the culture of the Club. Overall, we offer one of the most diverse programs found at any area gym or club. Our Fitness Center consists of a large selection of different cardio and weight training machines including many Fitlinxx supervised machines, a large group exercise program, a water fitness program and numerous personal trainers to help you attain your goals. Our Wellness Program consists of monthly seminars, nutritional counseling, massage, injury assessments through South County Physical Therapy, and other special events. You may purchase a fitness membership to include access to all of these facets for the same cost of most area gyms! Follow the links to the left for more information on the specific offerings of the program.
Here are just some of the reasons to choose Westboro Tennis and Swim Club for your Fitness needs:
- Largest selection of free land and water classes with one membership type
- Large, 6 room, Child Care facility for your children while you work out
- Fitlinxx- the only Club in the area with Fitlinxx
- Three complementary appointments to get you started in your training
- Amazing amenities: saunas, jacuzzi, Fitness Fusions Cafe, free towel service
- Amazing services: Massage, nutritional counseling, wellness seminars, FitRewards membership rewards program, personal training, and free injury assessments by South County Physical Therapy.
- No waiting for equipment! No blasting music!