Westboro Tennis and Swim Club has over 50 free classes on land, and another 10+ in the water to meet all of your group exercise needs. Fitness members may take all group exercise and water fitness classes at no charge. If you would like to try one of our classes and you are not a member, please contact us for a free pass!
FALL SCHEDULE 2018 (effective September 4th, 2018)
- Summer Schedule 2018 (effective June 25, 2018)
- Spring Schedule 2018 (effective April 2, 2018)
- Winter Group Exercise 2018 (effective now, ending April 1st)
Prior Schedules for Reference Only
- Fall 2017 Group Exercise Schedule (effective October 9, 2017)
- Summer 2017 Group Exercise Schedule (REVISED JUNE 14) with class descriptions (effective June 19, 2017)
- Winter Schedule 2017 with class descriptions (effective Jan. 3, 2017)
- Fall Schedule 2016 with class descriptions (effective Sept. 5, 2016)
- Summer Schedule 2016 with class descriptions (effective July 13, 2016)
- Winter/Spring Schedule 2016 (effective January 4-June 19, 2016)
- Winter Class Description
or would like to offer suggestions, please contact Sarah Trussell, our Group Fitness Coordinator at email@example.com.
Our group exercise classes are held either in the aerobic studio, cycling studio, or on the basketball court depending on the class type. Please see the schedule for more details.
Our group exercise schedules change about 3 times per year, usually in the September, January and June. From time to time we will add and remove classes depending on attendance and instructor availability. We pride ourselves in offering the areas largest variety of classes and times, all at no additional charge for members. If you have a class suggestion, please email our group exercise coordinator, Sarah, or our fitness director, Jason.
We look forward to working with you to make your fitness experience a healthy, fun, and positive one. We know you will enjoy working with our professional and friendly staff.
- To be on time for class- warm-up and stretching are important and help in preventing injury
- Always inform your instructor if you are new to class or have special medical considerations
- Exercise at your own pace and fitness level
- Your opinion is important to us. Please tell us how you feel