Whether it is an individual, couple, family, junior or student membership, Westboro Tennis & Swim Club has a membership that suits your specific needs. Call our membership department today at 508-366-1222 for more information on club memberships. You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our membership costs vary with the type of membership. Our annual membership costs vary depending on the type of membership and the amount of people applying for the membership. (Click here to view current membership options and rates.) There are no recurring initiation fees or annoying “account maintenance fees”. Monthly payment plans are available. We would be happy to discuss your options over the phone, so please call us and we will be happy to explain all of our pricing and programs that can fit your budget and your lifestyle.
In order to become a member, you must complete a membership application, health screening form and EFT payment form. Once you become a member, you have access to the areas of the club you have joined. There are no additional fees to use the pool, fitness or group exercise unless otherwise noted. Outdoor tennis courts are no cost, but indoor courts have an hourly fee that is divided among the participants on the court.
Traditionally, health clubs (our own included), do not publish rates online. One reason some clubs keep pricing secretive is to get a point of contact and try and “sell” the customer a membership when they call to inquire about pricing. Another reason is that some clubs change pricing even daily depending on a number of factors as well as by simply looking at the prospective clients. There is actually a Massachusetts law that all health clubs must provide a published copy of their membership pricing posted at their location. A 2012 review by the Massachusetts Attorney General found most health clubs at best do not comply, and at worst, don’t have set prices. After reviewing our procedures and membership base, we decided that a better strategy is to provide the consumer with the information up front and allow them to determine whether they want more information. Because we do not have a “hard sell” mentality, nor do we vary our membership pricing, we feel it is better to let the consumer immediately see our pricing structure. There are a couple caveats. We typically have a monthly promotion that offers free add-ons or discounts on the initiation fee. Because these change monthly, please call or email us and we will go over what our monthly promotion is. Second, we have many corporate membership discounts. We will work with any corporation that has a group of employees that wish to join our Club. For example, UMASS Medical Center, Fidelity Investments, EMC, Genzyme, Fallon, Bose, Staples, are just a few of the many corporations which we offer a discount to their employees. Please call to find out if your company may already have a relationship with us that provides you a discount.
Finally, our pricing offers many options. If you find it confusing or if you are not sure what membership options would apply to you, please call or email and we can walk you through it, over the phone or in person.
Click here: Current Membership Rates (effective Feb 1, 2016)
- Automatic enrollment in our fitRewards program!
- Members receive priority when signing up for programs, and also are able to participate in programs at a substantial discount (non-member fees are generally about 50% higher than member fees for programs and services).
- Benefits vary for members depending on the type of membership selected. For instance, all members receive free evaluations in each area of the club they join. Fitness members receive 3 sessions with a personal trainer.
- Pool and fitness members may participate in our numerous water fitness classes at no extra charge!
- Fitness members may participate in all of our group exercise classes, including yoga and Pilates, at no extra charge!
- Tennis members may use outdoor courts at no charge and may book courts up to 1 week in advance.
- Free special events and programs for families.
- Memberships at The Westboro Tennis and Swim Club are annual in term. We do not have month to month memberships.
- We do have a small joining fee, that is a one time fee which helps to keep renewal membership costs lower for returning members. This fee depends on the type of membership selected.
- Membership entitles you to use the areas of the club that you selected at time of joining. Programs, clinics, lessons, personal training, and tennis court fees are not included in membership fees.
- While all of our membership contracts are annual, we do offer a monthly payment plan. Please call for details.
- We have junior, adult, and family options. Juniors must be at least 14 years old to be eligible for a pool membership.
- We have numerous corporate relationships with area businesses that allow for discount memberships. In addition, we offer discounted membership for any current or past military personnel. (Click here to see more information about our military discount.)
- We offer monthly payment options
- All bills are sent to members via the email we have on file, plus members may check their statement online at any time.
- Generally, member representatives are available seven days a week, from 9am until 8pm (M-Thur), 9am-5pm (Fri), 10am-5pm (Sat) & 10:30am-5pm (Sun).
- It is best to arrange a tour in advance, although walk-ins are welcome. We can do other times by appointment.
- Feel free to email membership inquiries, but it is much better to simply call to get pricing!
- In order to preserve the quality and privacy of membership, we do not allow trial memberships.
WESTBORO TENNIS & SWIM CLUB MEMBERSHIPS
- All year, Winter only, Summer only
- Tennis, Fitness or Swim.
- Junior, Adult, Couple, Family, Senior, Corporate