Program Registration now takes place online through the CSI portal. Members and previously registered participants may login here. Members may also use our new Mobile App found in the Apple and Google stores. If you have forgotten your account login, you can simply click on the ‘forgot password’ link to receive a new login. If it asks for information that you do not have, such as an account number, simply call or email the Club and we can reset it for you instantly.
Below are some basic instructions.
- Member Registration Dates: Registration takes place roughly 5 times per year. Four times in the indoor season (August, October, December, February) and one time for Summer (May). Please see our current brochure for registration dates.
- Non-Members: If you are not a member, you can signup online too once you have completed a Participant Application. You can complete this form at any time and mail, fax, email or drop it at the front desk. Once you complete this form, you will be emailed online credentials and you will be able to signup for programs online (or by calling) once non-member participant registration opens (typically two weeks after member registration).
- Registration Mid-Session: Although you can no longer signup online once a session begins, for many programs you may join mid session (or after the first week). Simply call the front desk and they will help you signup or contact the appropriate instructor to determine whether adding to a class is possible. Generally adding to a class with openings after the first week is not an issue, but once a session is well under way, some classes become closed (especially swim lessons) due to the continuity of progressing from one skill to the next during a session.
- Wait List: If there is no opening in the program of your choice, make sure you add yourself to the wait list. We generally are able to accommodate all member requests. If you add yourself to the wait list, feel free to contact the department manager to check on the spot. As we create new classes, we will add wait list people to the class list- you will receive an email update when/if this occurs.
- Other Stuff: Please make sure that you only register for programs that are included in your membership type during member registration. If you are a tennis or fitness member, you can sign up for swimming classes during non-member registration and you will be charged as a non-member because your membership does not include a swim membership. The same is true if you are a swim member and sign up for a tennis clinic. Please make sure you are signing up for the appropriate level. Consult a staff member if you have any questions where you or your child should enroll.