FAQ about our tennis program
- We do have indoor court fees. The cost depends on the time of day. Outdoor court usage is always free (unless you are taking a program or lesson), even under the lights at night during outdoor months. Our outdoor courts are available in the early spring and are left open into the fall (weather dependant, usually April-November).
- Ball machine usage is free. We have two state of the art ball machines available for member usage. Court fees apply.
- Courts may be booked up to one week in advance by adults, and 3 days in advance by juniors.
- Courts may be booked online anytime, or through our front desk during hours of club operation.
- Contract time may be purchased in order to reserve the same court at the same time every week during our indoor season (indoor season is usually about 37 weeks, from Labor Day to Memorial Day).
- Our tennis coordinator will help place you in the appropriate classes and programs. He will also assist you in finding people of your own ability to play with. We will make sure you get what you want from the program.
- We have tennis memberships that are all year or just winter only.