Westboro Tennis and Swim Club is always looking for team members in various departments. If you have an interest in working at the Club, please send us a resume and cover letter indicating what area you would like to be considered for. Current openings are below.
Tennis Coach. Tennis Pro to coach High Performance Junior Program in Westboro, MA. Resp. for creating & maintaining curriculum for high level jr. players incl. teaching fundamentals, mechanics & gamesmanship as well travel to reg & nat’l tournaments. Candidate must have all of the following: bachelor’s in international economics or any related field; Pro Tennis Tour playing exp.; Certified Teaching Pro; 60 months as a tennis prof/coach. Salary $48,900. Resume and letters of ref to firstname.lastname@example.org or WTC, 35 Chauncy Street, Westborough MA 01581.
Membership Sales & Service:
Please click here to view more information.
Group Exercise Instructors certified in Les Mills:
We are looking for certified Les Mills instructors to join our Group Exercise team here at the WTSC.
Programs the Club offers:
- Body Pump
- Body Combat
- Body Flow
- Instruct safe, fun and effective group exercise classes.
- Create a positive and welcoming atmosphere for the members and promote Group X programs.
- Maintain all mandatory education certifications.
- Current Group Exercise approved certification is required.
- CPR & AED certification.
- Positive, motivating and effective customer service skills.
- Three to six months teaching group exercise classes is preferred.
Please stop in or reach out to the club at 508.366.1222 if you are interested in applying.