About Kids Club:
Please see our most recent update of our COVID PROTOCOL for dropping your children at Kids Club.
- Please note we recently installed ThinkLite Air Scrubbers in Kid’s Club, which provides clean, sanitized air, and constant monitoring.
Kids Club has been providing on-site babysitting services for our members at no charge since 2009. Kids Club is located in its own building and provides 3500 square feet of multipurpose space. Prior to COVID, Kids Club operated 7 days per week, from 7am to 8pm most days, and weekends from 8am to 1pm. Since COVID, we have generally restricted the hours but anticipate restoring full operational hours once demand requires.
Babysitting services are provided for children ages 18 months to 12 years old, for up to 90 minutes (COVID restriction).
This service is free to Family Members, or $10/hr. for children of members who are not Family Members.
- Kids Club Babysitting hours are 830am-11:30am daily.
- Drop off times are for up to 90 minutes, and are at 8:30, 9:15, or 10:00am. Please call the front desk to reserve a spot.
Kids Club Rules:
- While using the babysitting services provided by the club, you MUST remain on the premises. We must be able to reach you for diaper changes, bottle feeding, or a crying child.
- Must register 24 hours in advance to ensure appropriate staff/child ratios.
- At this time, we are incorporating COVID-19 best practices which include: all children over 2 must wear a mask; all parents must wear a mask at all times during drop off and answer questions in regard to your child’s health before they are allowed to stay; frequent cleaning and sanitization and more.
To signup, call the front desk at 508-366-1222.
In addition to the great swim lessons and tennis lessons the Club offers, we also have dedicated children’s programs. Some of the programs are seasonal. We will be adding more kids programs for fitness, please check back soon for additional information.