A guest is any non-member wishing to use the Club along with a host member. This includes: non-member contract subs, Winter members as guests during the Summer, Summer members as guests during the Winter, and any member wishing to use additional facilities. The following guidelines should be followed
- A guest must be accompanied by a member when using the Club.
- Guests are limited to 5 guest visits per calendar year OR 3 visits per summer.
- All guests must be signed in at the Front Desk, Fitness Desk, or at the Pool Desk and complete a health screening and waiver.
- Guests may only use the same facilities covered by their host’s membership.
- There is a limit of three guests per membership per day.
Pool Guest Policy
A parent or guardian supervising a child member at the pool is also considered a guest if they are not themselves members of the pool. Parents should keep this in mind when electing junior pool memberships for their children. A child must be 14 or over to be left unattended at the pool. Parents accompanying their children to the pool, except to merely observe swim lessons or swim team practices, will be charged guest fees regardless of whether or not they swim. This policy is strictly adhered to in the summer season, however, as a courtesy to parents of junior members the guest fee is waived during the indoor season so long as parents do not swim.
Guest Fees (guest must be accompanied by a member)
Child (3-18) $10
Seniors (60+) $7
Tennis Only – $7
Child (3-18) $15
Seniors (60+) $10