Feb 15th, 2021
We’ll just leave this post up all week since it seems like the weather is going to be a bit unsettled. Please check here first before calling the Club, we will post here as soon as any schedule changes are made.
Friday 1:00am Update: Mainly light snow predicted overnight. Club will open and operate normally Friday.
- Because the snow looks mainly light and off/on, we anticipate holding all classes and programs.
- If the conditions worsen, we will consider canceling programs- but given the forecast, this is not likely.