Group Exercise Classes
Group Exercise Classes have been a strength at WTSC for the past 20 years. WTSC has traditionally offered cutting edge classes for no cost to member, usually 50+ weekly. Due to Covid, we have temporarily limited the number of classes each week, and we are holding them on the basketball court in order to have plenty of space. Don’t forget our Fitness Center is protected by Thinklite Air products to make sure the air you breath is as safe and clean as possible!
- CLASSES ARE LIMITED TO 12 PEOPLE.
- Classes will be held on the basketball court, outside, or at the CrossFit Studio Space at 30 Oak Street (next to Kids Club).
- Group Exercise Schedule
- Group Exercise Class Descriptions
Our group exercise classes are held either in the aerobic studio, cycling studio, or on the basketball court depending on the class type. Please see the schedule for more details.
Our group exercise schedules change about 3 times per year, usually in the September, January and June. From time to time we will add and remove classes depending on attendance and instructor availability. We pride ourselves in offering the areas largest variety of classes and times, all at no additional charge for members.
We look forward to working with you to make your fitness experience a healthy, fun, and positive one. We know you will enjoy working with our professional and friendly staff.
- To be on time for class- warm-up and stretching are important and help in preventing injury
- Always inform your instructor if you are new to class or have special medical considerations
- Exercise at your own pace and fitness level
- Your opinion is important to us. Please tell us how you feel
We are looking to add more Group Exercise classes to our schedule in addition to the current ones, please take a minute to quickly fill out this 3 question survey on what best suits your needs.