FAQ about our tennis program
- We have 11 tennis courts! Four of the courts are DecoTurf courts under a removable dome, the remaining 7 courts are hard courts.
- We do have indoor court fees. The cost depends on the time of day. Outdoor court usage is always free (unless you are taking a program or lesson). Our outdoor courts are available from early June through late August.
- Ball machine usage is free. We have three state of the art ball machines available for member usage. Court fees apply.
- Courts may be booked up to one week in advance by adults, and 3 days in advance by juniors.
- Courts may be booked online anytime, or through our front desk during hours of club operation.
- Contract time may be purchased in order to reserve the same court at the same time every week during our indoor season (indoor season is usually about 37 weeks, from Labor Day to Memorial Day).
- Our tennis coordinator will help place you in the appropriate classes and programs. He will also assist you in finding people of your own ability to play with. We will make sure you get what you want from the program.