Westboro Tennis and Swim Club now offers Pickleball! Starting January 1, we will have 4 Pickleball courts. They are located in our 2 court tennis bubble, with corresponding lines over tennis courts 4 & 5.
- You must contact the front desk in order to reserve a Pickleball court. It is not possible to reserve Pickleball courts online.
- Pickleball Court Fees will start at $12/hour (the fee will be divided by the number of players on the booking).
- You must be a member in order to play; however, fitness, swim or tennis members may book Pickleball courts. (Silver Sneakers participants can reserve Pickleball courts as long as they have provided EFT information to the front desk prior to reserving the court.)
- Courts may be booked in 1-hour and 1.5-hour increments.
- Nets will be available on the court but will need to be put into place by participants. Please stop play with sufficient time to put away the net in case the next players are using it as a tennis court.
- Courts must be booked up to 1 week in advance (do not plan on walking on) according to the schedule below. There are times where Pickleball cannot be played due to heavy tennis usage.
- We will have Demo Racquets available (rental fees apply) plus a selection to purchase. Balls will be available for purchase as well. All players must check in at the desk and use proper tennis court etiquette.
What is Pickleball?
- Pickleball is one of the fastest growing sports by market segment in the United States.
- The USA Pickleball Association is a great resource for learning more about the game. See http://www.usapa.org/
- Anyone can play! It is an intuitive and easy racquet sport to play.
Pickleball Winter Hours (September – Mid-June)
Monday: 6-9am, 12-3pm
Tuesday: 6-9am, 12-3pm
Wednesday: 6-9am, 12-3pm
Thursday: 6-9am, 12-3pm
Friday: 6-9am, 12-3pm, 7:30-9:00pm
Pickleball Summer Hours (Mid-June – August)
Monday: 6-9am, 3:30-close
Tuesday: 6-9am, 3:30-close
Wednesday: 6-9am, 3:30-close
Thursday: 6-9am, 3:30-close
Friday: 6-9am, 3:30-close
Saturday: Same-day reservations only